How to set theme optionswp-ecommerce
In your admin dashboard goto Appearance->theme options. You will be able to see 15 options such as:-
- Skin- In this option you will be able to set font style, background images or color of header, footer, breadcrumbs,mobile header etc.
- Header- In this option you can select 17 different types of headers for your website. You can select whether you want to display top-header or not. Add social link, search forms, currency and language switcher.
For currency swicther you will have to install woocommerce currency switcher plugin and for language switcher Polylang and qTranslate X plugins.
- Breadcrumbs- You can select how you want breadcrumbs to be visible on your website. There are 5 different options available.
- Footer- You can select how you want footer to be visible on your website. There are 3 different options available.
- Post- You can select post format, post meta, blog page layout, single blog layout.
- Woocommerce- Products page layout,product filteration,view mode, single product layout.
- Slider config- You can set home page slider options like auto play, time duration, loop, animation.
- Import/Export- You can import data from another website in your website or export data from your website.
- Font control- You can add different fonts from here.