How to set Theme Options
To set Theme option in your dashboard goto Theme Options. In it there are 10 options available:-
- Header – In header section, you can set whether you want to keep your header section sticky or not. You can set its top and bottom margin.
- Logo & favicon – In this section, you can set the logo as well as favicon of your website.
- Styling – In this section, you can set your website layout, background color, background image, footer and sidebar color.
- Typography – In this section you can set the font style of your website.
- Blog – In this section, you can set various options of blog page like blog page social share, comments, author, date, category, tags etc.
- Sidebar Profile – In this section, you can set you profile image name designation
- Coming Soon – In this section, you can set the coming soon page data for example you can set the counton timer by entering the date. Set its title and description.
- Footer – In this section, you can set the footer copyright portion as well ass footer menu.